1) Dues are due. That's $26 for the 2016 calendar year, plus $12 for Boy's Life (optional). Please turn that in by Nov. 16 or speak to myself or Eric Hester about a scholarship.
2) Uniforms. If your scout doesn't have a uniform, we have a few that have been donated and we can see if we have a shirt that will fit. If not, speak to myself or Eric Hester. I also know of one Tiger Scout uniform for sale.
3) Parent check off of awards. Parents- you can check off your son's award requirements if you believe he has "done his best" to meet them. We look for solid effort, not perfection. Please let me or your den leader (or both) know if your son has completed a belt loop or pin (or something else) outside of meetings. Either way, please mark completion in their handbook so there is a record of them completing a requirement.
4) Bobcat & new scouts - we want them to complete the Bobcat as soon as possible. Please let me know by the end of this Monday's meeting (16th) if your son has completed all 7 Bobcat requirements (including a discussion between you and him of the youth protection pamphlet). I would love to award all the new boys Bobcats at our next pack meeting.
5) Webelos Troop Visit - The Webelos scouts are invited to visit a regular meeting of Boy Scout Troop 914. They meet at the same church as we do at 6:30 pm on Thursday, November 19. They will do some demonstrations for our boys and involve them in some activities.